Beyond the Beauty was founded in 2006, and is located in Los Angeles, a metropolis for human hair production and the center of the hottest trends. SHE by Beyond the Beauty uses the latest technology and trends to design and produce a wide variety of high-qiality 100% Remy hair extensions, hair styling tools, wigs, hair care products and hair accessories.
A Graphic Designer for Beyond the Beauty, Inc., will create high-touch experiences through visual, environmental and digital storytelling from start to finish in both B2B and B2C initiatives. The Designer will design and produce more specifically, packaging/manuals, print ads, catalogs, logos, event graphics, static banners and digital assets, as well as powerpoint.
Working closely with a Creative Director, to produce inventive, thoughtful, on-brand work for Beyond the Beauty’ across an array of media including print, digital, environmental, out of home and more
- Creating high quality graphics, mock-ups, and designs
- Managing design work for all aspects of print production
- Working closely with other departments to manage creative deliverables
- Managing multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Participating in planning and strategy sessions
- Bringing multiple conceptual and design solutions for all assignments
5+ years working within a design firm, ad agency or other creative team environment
- Thorough understanding of PowerPoint and keynote style presentation
- Experience in the beauty industry is a must
- Experience leading an Art Department is preferred
- Deep understanding of latest Adobe Suite of programs particularly InDesign CC, Photoshop CC, and Illustrator CC, AfterEffects, is a bonus
- Working understanding of latest web technologies and best practices.
- A solid background in print, packaging, branding, typography, and web/digital design experience
- Strong portfolio demonstrating diverse solutions, projects
- Conceptual thinker who possesses a wide range of design capabilities including logo design, editorial design, layout and various marketing materials
- Successfully manages their time, workflow and schedule in order to meet strict and sometimes aggressive deadlines
- Able to problem solve and find multiple design solutions, especially under narrow parameters or strict budget restraints
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate and excited about design and technology
Beyond the Beauty, Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion/religious creed, sex, marital or registered domestic partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by the laws or regulations of any jurisdiction in which we operate. We base all employment decisions – including recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotions, transfers, layoffs, terminations and social/recreational programs on merit and the principles of equal employment opportunity.