818-764-9900 support@beyondthebeauty.com Mon to Fri 9 AM to 4 PM PST

News

Spring has sprung-hot styles, make-up and clothes great for the season

Spring has sprung-hot styles, make-up and clothes great for the season Spring time has finally arrived. With that comes spring events, brunches and religious celebrations. This Spring hair trends are pretty and simple. Popular hair styles this season include: big loose curls, Chignon bun, braids and accessorizing buns. Achieve big loose curls Apply a thermal …

Read more

Hair Health Tips for Every Type

Hair Health Tips for Every Type   Did you know that 60% of your hair condition is based on genetics? So that quote, “she got it from her mama,” is so true. But what’s more interesting is the other 40% of your hair condition is due to how you take care of it. So what …

Read more

No luck of the Irish needed for these fun St. Patrick’s Day looks!

No luck of the Irish needed for these fun St. Patrick’s Day looks! St. Patrick’s Day is a cultural and religious holiday that commemorates St. Patrick and the day Christianity came to Ireland. Think Guinness, parades, leprechauns and gold at the end of the rainbow.  Are you struggling for ideas on your St. Patrick’s Day …

Read more

Express Yourself! through Fashion and Hair

Express Yourself! through Fashion and Hair We are all awesome and unique human beings. However, we live in a very judgmental society. Let’s face it, people look at how you present yourself. Part of your personal presentation is what you wear and how you do/style your hair. At New York Fashion week this year, there …

Read more

What are you looking for?

Your cart