Gigi Hadid spent the summer globetrotting with her man, former One Direction’s Zayn Malik. In every picture the press got of Hadid, she looked simply flawless. But the question is, HOW?! Here are some beauty tips to help you get your inner supermodel on just like her.
Hadid swears by not washing her hair every day. She feels like that helps her hair keep healthy and not dry out. She spends a lot of time out in the sun so she has natural highlights. In addition to that she also gets balayage highlights on the top of her hair. She feels like that’s the best, easiest way to do highlights. She’s only in the salon every six months or so.
Hadid keeps her tresses amazing by using high end shampoos such as Olea Shampoo. This shampoo is rich with vitamin A, E and antioxidants, OLEA shampoo protects and revitalizes your hair from breakage, splitting and frizz. This unique formula has natural olive oil which brings moisture back to your hair, leaving it healthy and shiny.Dry, undernourished hair is often hard to style. Olea shampoo will help you gain manageability so your hair is easier to straight, wave or curl.
Here are 5 additional tips on how to get Gigi Hadid’s amazing hair.
- A little mess goes a long way.“Perfect hair is “lived in” so after you wash and blow-dry and do whatever styling you do, use the cold button on your hairdryer and blast some cold air through your hair to break it up and create a few imperfections.”
- When the sun’s out, keep it cool.“Honestly, wear a hat! Also, when you’re at the beach, be sure to comb in some protection spray.
- Step away from the shower.“Wash your hair only when it needs it. It’s okay to wet your hair without washing and blow-dry if necessary (hello, second-day hair!).”
- Rinse and repeat.“When washing your hair, scrub your scalp and don’t miss your crown. Also, remember to rinse, rinse, rinse! A very common problem when using shampoos and conditioners is that they aren’t rinsed out properly. Be sure to check out, Olea Conditioner. This conditioner changes the texture and appearance of your hair with Extra-Virgin olive oil, restore dry and damaged hair and give it a healthy sheen. Our natural formula gives you immediate results by adding moisture to your hair and allows you to enjoy a long lasting softness. Our Olea conditioner transform dull lifeless hair to stronger, shinier and healthier hair.
- Understand your hair type.“Ask your stylist what your hair type is; it’s not always what you think it is. Once you know the type of hair you have, you can then understand what the best tools and products are for your hair, so you can maximize your styling potential.”
Onto skin/body, Gigi Hadid uses products just like us straight from CVS. She’s an average girl at heart. Hadid loves products that look cool or smell great. On a more personal level, she isn’t ashamed to say she sports clear deodorant, which makes sense if you think about it. Changing from outfit to outfit so quickly who would want to leave deodorant marks on your clothing?!
Now onto her beautiful face! She doesn’t like fancy, high end beauty treatments. As a model she has people touching/messing with her face/makeup all day and she hates it! Thus she isn’t a fan of facials. She is a believer in getting enough beauty sleep. She admitted she sometimes sleeps in cars from event to event/show to show to help keep her skin looking its best. So don’t be afraid to get that beauty rest, its super important. On the other side if you don’t get enough sleep, you’ll be more apt to experience flair ups of any existing skin conditions you might have. Increased inflammation shows up as acne breakouts, skin sensitivity, allergic contact dermatitis reactions and more.
Hadid always has great looking full eyebrows. Basically the secret there is that she doesn’t touch them. She admits to performing a little touch up now and then. However she never has anyone formally shape her brows. She doesn’t use any brow pencils on a daily basis.
Makeup she rocks Koh Gen Foundation in O13. She got that as well as her flawless looks from her mother Yolanda Foster-Hadid. Mama Hadid had been a supermodel all her life prior to meeting now ex-husband David Foster. Yolanda Foster was a cast member of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills seasons 3-6.